Welcome to the members section of the CPO website.
As a registered physiotherapist with the CPO you are expected to:
- Maintain your registration annually and on time
- Practice within the scope of practice of the profession and within your own sphere of competence
- Know and adhere to the rules that apply to practice e.g. the various laws, Acts, Regulations, by-laws etc.
- Adhere to the standards of practice, conduct and ethics
- Ensure your own continuing competence
- Use professional judgement
- Adopt a risk management approach
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and professionalism
- Participate in College Programs (e.g. Jurisprudence, Quality Assurance)
- Meet mandatory Reporting requirements
This section of the website will provide information about registration renewal, professional incorporation, leaving the practice and member services. If you have any questions about any information found in this section please contact Registration at 416-591-3828 ext. 222/ 1-800-583-5885 ext. 222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview of Fees
- Application Fee - $100
- Certificate of Registration - Independent Practice - $595
- Certificate of Registration - Provisional Practice - $75
- Letter of Professional Standing - $50
- Wall Certificate - $25
- Returned or Declined Cheque - $50
Payment Authorization Form